Business Administration, Associate of Science (AS): Entrepreneurship Emphasis
The Business Administration: Emphasis in Entrepreneurship Program is designed to provide the student with the facts, skills and concepts necessary to become successful in small- to mid-sized organizations. Topics covered include management, ownership, marketing, legal environment, finance, accounting and relevant technologies.
Associate Degree Graduation Requirements
Complete all of the following:
- All Department Requirements listed below with a “C” or better or “P” in each course (at least 20% of the department requirements must be completed through SBCC).
- One of the following three General Education options:
- A total of 60 degree-applicable units (SBCC courses numbered 100 and higher).
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all units attempted at SBCC.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all college units attempted.
- A minimum of 12 units through SBCC.
|BUS 101||Introduction To Business||3|
|ENT 201||Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Innovation||3|
|ENT 202||Entrepreneurship: Idea to Business Model||3|
|ENT 203||Marketing Plan Development||3|
|ENT 204||Global Entrepreneurship||3|
|ENT 205||Financial Management for Startups||3|
|ENT 206||Enterprise Launch||3|
|ENT 207||Entrepreneurship Law||3|
|ENT 208||Business Plan Development||3|
|ENT 247||Entrepreneurship: Information Systems Management||3|
- Access and interpret information (legal, financial, operational, market) necessary to develop a new business venture.
- Assess the risks associated with developing a new business venture.
- Develop a market ready business plan.
Make an appointment with your SBCC academic counselor through Starfish to create a Student Education Plan that reflects a recommended course sequence for this program that is tailored to your individual needs.