Business Administration, Associate in Arts (AA)
Associate Degree Graduation Requirements
Complete all of the following:
- All Department Requirements listed below with a “C” or better or “P” in each course (at least 20% of the department requirements must be completed through SBCC).
- One of the following three General Education options:
- A total of 60 degree-applicable units (SBCC courses numbered 100 and higher).
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all units attempted at SBCC.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all college units attempted.
- A total of 15 units through SBCC.
|ACCT 230||Financial Accounting 1||5|
|ACCT 240||Managerial Accounting 1||4|
|BLAW 101||Business Law||4|
|or BLAW 110||Legal Environment Of Business|
|BUS 101||Introduction To Business||3|
|CIS 101||Introduction to Computers and Information Systems||4|
|or ECON 102H||Macroeconomics, Honors|
|Work Experience In Business Administration|
ACCT 210 and ACCT 220 will also satisfy these requirements.
- Meet the requirements for successful transfer to a UC/CSU program in Business Economics and/or Business Administration.
- Analyze the external environment of business as a means of assessing the threats and opportunities confronting businesses in the 21st century.
- Define, analyze and devise solutions for complex business problems and issues by using logical reasoning patterns.
- Demonstrate a comprehension of the legal and ethical issues confronting today’s contemporary organizations.
Make an appointment with your SBCC academic counselor through Starfish to create a Student Education Plan that reflects a recommended course sequence for this program that is tailored to your individual needs.