Real Estate, Associate in Science (AS)
Associate Degree Graduation Requirements
Complete all of the following:
- All Department Requirements listed below with a “C” or better or “P” in each course (at least 20% of the department requirements must be completed through SBCC).
- A minimum of 18 units of SBCC General Education Requirements (Areas A-D) and Institutional Requirements (Area E) and Information Competency Requirement (Area F)
- A total of 60 degree-applicable units (SBCC courses numbered 100 and higher).
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all units attempted at SBCC.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all college units attempted.
- A total of 15 units through SBCC.
|ACCT 230||Financial Accounting||5|
|BLAW 101||Business Law||4|
|RE 101||Real Estate Principles||3|
|RE 102||Real Estate Practices||3|
|RE 203||Real Estate Finance||3|
|RE 204||Legal Aspects of Real Estate||3|
|RE 205||Real Estate Appraisal (Residential)||3|
|RE 207||Property Management||3|
- Analyze common real estate problems, apply appropriate solutions, and interpret outcomes.
- Meet career preparation goals, as well as prepare for a state licensing exam.
- Explain the process for making home purchase or sale decisions and completing real estate transactions.
- Demonstrate mastery of program-specific concepts and skills. (e.g., understand theory and application in real estate finance, investments, property management and financial institutions).
Make an appointment with your SBCC academic counselor through Starfish to create a Student Education Plan that reflects a recommended course sequence for this program that is tailored to your individual needs.