ESL Level 4, Certificate of Competency
Students accomplish listening, speaking, reading and writing in English at an intermediate high level. Employment skills are increased to prepare for job interviews (including applications, resumes, and cover letters), job evaluations, and to enhance leadership skills. Students write short essays to better express their understanding of English. Students prepare for academic and workplace advancement.
|ESLN NC04A||ESL 4 - A Intermediate High||0|
|ESLN NC04B||ESL 4 - B Intermediate High||0|
|ESLN NC04C||ESL 4 – C: Intermediate High||0|
- Engage in a natural dialogue that includes five responses to a social issue
- Instructor evaluates a conversation with students about a social issue.
- Give an oral presentation demonstrating public speaking skills
- Instructor evaluates students oral presentations
- Write a well-organized essay following a rubric which includes overall fluency, spelling and punctuation mechanics, paragraph development, and sentence structure
- Instructor will evaluate students' essays.