Environmental Horticulture, Associate in Science (AS), Ecological Restoration and Management Emphasis
Associate Degree Graduation Requirements
Complete all of the following:
- All Department Requirements listed below with a “C” or better or “P” in each course (at least 20% of the department requirements must be completed through SBCC).
- One of the following three General Education options:
- A total of 60 degree-applicable units (SBCC courses numbered 100 and higher).
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all units attempted at SBCC.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all college units attempted.
- A minimum of 12 units through SBCC.
|BIOL 120||Natural History||3-4|
|or BIOL 122||Ecology|
|BOT 122||Flowering Plant Identification||3|
|or BOT 123||Field Botany|
|DRFT/EH 126||Landscape Drafting I||3|
|EH 102||Soils And Plant Nutrients||3|
|EH 104||Landscape Maintenance||3|
|EH 109||Permaculture Design||5|
|EH 110||Introduction To Horticulture||3|
|EH 112||Ecological Restoration I||3|
|EH 113||Ecological Restoration II||3|
|EH 290||Work Experience In Environmental Horticulture||4|
|ENVS 110||Humans And The Biological Environment||3|
|ENVS 111||Environmental Field Studies||1|
|GEOG/ERTH 171||Introduction To Geographic Information Systems And Maps||2|
|Select at least one course from the following:||2-4|
|Dynamic Earth - Physical Geology|
or ERTH 111H
|Dynamic Earth - Physical Geology, Honors|
|Geographic Information Systems: Software Applications|
Make an appointment with your SBCC academic counselor through Starfish to create a Student Education Plan that reflects a recommended course sequence for this program that is tailored to your individual needs.