Esthetician, Skills Competency Award (SCA): Level 2
|CSMT 132||Esthetician Training-Module 2||12|
Students must complete the above course with a grade of “C” or better or “Pass”.
- Practice basic manipulative skills required for successful practice in esthetics.
- Demonstrate techniques, safety precautions, and products used in performance of services rendered in a skin care establishment.
- Recognize and apply related information necessary for intelligent use of products, choices of appropriate treatments, etc.
- Interpret rules and regulations issued by the Board of Barbering and Cosmetology.
- Demonstrate personal and community health and safety.
- Employ self-confidence and correct attitude in client relationship.
- Exemplify satisfactory work habits.
- Apply professional trade ethics and job responsibilities.
- Model problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate responsibility for self- development and self-discipline.
- Demonstrate criteria for professional image.
- Participate as a team player.
- Exhibit individual responsibility.