Law and Society, Associate in Arts (AA): Criminal Justice Emphasis
Associate Degree Graduation Requirements
Complete all of the following:
- All Department Requirements listed below with a “C” or better or “P” in each course (at least 20% of the department requirements must be completed through SBCC).
- One of the following three General Education options:
- A total of 60 degree-applicable units (SBCC courses numbered 100 and higher).
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all units attempted at SBCC.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all college units attempted.
- A total of 15 units through SBCC.
|AJ 101||Introduction To The Administration Of Justice||3|
|AJ 107||Concepts Of Criminal Law||3|
|or ECON 102||Macroeconomics|
|or ECON 102H||Macroeconomics, Honors|
|PHIL 205||Introduction to Logic||3|
|POLS 101||American Government And Politics||3|
|POLS 151||Law And Society||3-4|
|or POLS 151H||Law And Society, Honors|
|PSY 100||General Psychology||3-4|
|or PSY 100H||General Psychology, Honors|
|PSY 150||Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences||4|
|SOC 101||Introduction To Sociology||3-4|
|or SOC 101H||Introduction to Sociology, Honors|
Make an appointment with your SBCC academic counselor through Starfish to create a Student Education Plan that reflects a recommended course sequence for this program that is tailored to your individual needs.