Dance, Associate in Arts (AA)
Associate Degree Graduation Requirements
Complete all of the following:
- All Department Requirements listed below with a “C” or better or “P” in each course (at least 20% of the department requirements must be completed through SBCC).
- One of the following three General Education options:
- A total of 60 degree-applicable units (SBCC courses numbered 100 and higher).
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all units attempted at SBCC.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all college units attempted.
- A total of 12 units through SBCC.
|BMS 107||Human Anatomy||4|
|HE 104||Introduction to Athletic Injuries||3|
|or PE 200||Introduction to Kinesiology|
|PE 150B||Intermediate Ballet||1.5|
|PE 150C||Advanced Ballet||1.5|
|PE 151B||Intermediate Jazz Dance||1.5|
|PE 151C||Advanced Jazz Dance||1.5|
|PE 152B||Intermediate Modern Dance Technique||1.5|
|PE 152C||Advanced Modern Dance Technique||1.5|
|PE 153||Dance Concert||2.5|
|PE 154A||Dance Ensemble||3|
|PE 154B||Dance Ensemble Advance||3|
|PE 250||Survey and Appreciation of Dance History||3|
|TA 111||Beginning Acting||3|
|or TA 123||Stage Lighting|
|or TA 131||Costume Technology|
|or MUS 110||Music Appreciation|
|or MUS 110H||Music Appreciation, Honors|