Graphic Design, Skills Competency Award (SCA): Entrepreneur II
Skills Competency Award Requirements
Complete all department requirements with a “C” or higher or "P" in each course. Candidates for a Skills Competency Award are required to complete at least 20% of the department requirements through SBCC.
|ENT 205||Financial Management for Startups||3|
|ENT 208||Business Plan Development||3|
|GDP 212||Graphic Design II||3|
|GDP 215||Publication Design||3|
|MKT/MAT 164||Online and Mobile Marketing||3|
|or MKT 203||Marketing Communications|
- Apply advanced design principles to both print and screen layouts and create a professional portfolio.
- Demonstrate proficiency using industry-standard software to produce graphic design layouts that are print-ready digital files.
- Demonstrate a sense of aesthetics for design and typography in the visual communication field.
- Identify and apply their creative abilities to communicate ideas with confidence.
- Apply entrepreneurial skills to improve their freelance business.