Construction Technology, Certificate of Achievement (C)
|CT 110||Beginning Construction||4.7|
|CT 111||Beginning Construction Trades||4.7|
|CT 113||Roof Framing||3|
|CT 114||Beginning Finish Carpentry||3|
|CT 115||Intermediate Finish Carpentry||3|
|Select one course from the following:||3-4.7|
|Measuring and Calculating|
|CT 122||Building Green||6|
|CT 124||Building Performance||3|
- Use construction tools safely and efficiently.
- Demonstrate knowledge of component systems of typical residences.
- Build a typical construction structure (wall, roof, cabinet, etc.).
- Install typical construction trim (fascia, base, crown, flooring, etc.).
- Demonstrate understanding of the necessity and components of building science and green building.