Mobile Application Developer, Skills Competency Award (SCA)
Skills Competency Award Requirements
Complete all department requirements with a “C” or higher or "P" in each course. Candidates for a Skills Competency Award are required to complete at least 20% of the department requirements through SBCC.
|CS 105||Theory and Practice I||3|
|CS 111||HTML And Webmastering||3|
|CS 116||Web Server Programming||3|
|CS 123||Android Programming||1.5|
|CS 187||iOS Programming||3|
- Design and implement applications for the following mobile device platforms: Java ME, Microsoft Mobile, Flash Lite, and WML.
- Develop applications that access XML documents and web services.
- Develop games for mobile devices.
- Develop graphical user interfaces that include form widgets and animations.
- Deploy applications to mobile devices in a secure manner, via cable connection or over-the-air (OTA).
- Create and deploy web services that are designed for consumption by mobile devices.