Computer Applications and Office Management, Associate in Science (AS): Emphasis in Office Management
Associate Degree Graduation Requirements
Complete all of the following:
- All Department Requirements listed below with a “C” or better or “P” in each course (at least 20% of the department requirements must be completed through SBCC).
- A minimum of 18 units of SBCC General Education Requirements (Areas A-D) and Institutional Requirements (Area E) and Information Competency Requirement (Area F)
- A total of 60 degree-applicable units (SBCC courses numbered 100 and higher).
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all units attempted at SBCC.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all college units attempted.
- A total of 15 units through SBCC.
|ACCT 110||Introduction to Accounting||4|
|BUS 101||Introduction To Business||3|
|COMP 103||Internet Communications||1|
|COMP 107||Microsoft Word||4|
|COMP 109||Microsoft Excel||4|
|COMP 111||Microsoft Access||4|
|COMP 112||Microsoft Powerpoint||4|
|COMP 151AB||Beginning Computer Keyboarding||2-3|
|or COMP 153||Review Computer Keyboarding|
|COMP 161C||Business Career Success||3|
|COMP 171||Business English||3|
|or COMP 271||Business Communications|
|Select two courses from the following:||6|
|Communication in Organizations|
or COMM 162
|Mediated Communication in Organizations|
|Introduction To Management|
|Leadership In Organizations|
|Select three courses from the following:||2.5-9|
|Accounting With Quickbooks|
|Social Networking for Business|
|Using Your iPhone|
|Introduction To Multimedia|
|Web Design II: Integration|
|Introduction To Electronic Commerce|
|Work Experience In Computer Applications And Office Management|
Make an appointment with your SBCC academic counselor through Starfish to create a Student Education Plan that reflects a recommended course sequence for this program that is tailored to your individual needs.