Enterprise Communication, Certificate of Completion
|PRO NC002||Business Writing in a Technological World||0|
|PRO NC004||Communication Strategies for the Workplace||0|
|PRO NC032||Difficult Conversations||0|
- Describe what is meant by the following, and how to apply them in difficult conversations: Inquiry, acknowledgement, advocacy, and problem solving.
- Construct and deliver a constructive criticism feedback session.
- Describe how collaboration techniques can be used to address a conflict
- Apply business writing concepts to writing letters and emails using complete sentences with sentence variety, clarity with pronouns, proper punctuation, paragraphing and clear organization of ideas.
- Describe the importance of proper tone and style for business writing.