Web Marketing and Media Design, Skills Competency Award (SCA)
Skills Competency Award Requirements
Complete all department requirements with a “C” or higher or "P" in each course. Candidates for a Skills Competency Award are required to complete at least 20% of the department requirements through SBCC.
|GDP 110||Media Design||3|
|MAT 131||Digital Imaging I||3|
|MAT 153||Web Design I||3|
|MKT/CIS 220||Introduction To Electronic Commerce||3|
- Demonstrate the ability to investigate, evaluate, and create new internet marketing media opportunities at both a local and global level.
- Demonstrate the effective use of the basic steps in the strategic planning process necessary for the development of marketing media based venture.
- Identify the four (4) P’s to strategically assess a business or products marketing mix in the sphere of internet marketing.
- Demonstrate knowledge implemented within the internet and media marketing professions.
- List and explain the value-chain processes in global internet business as a means of achieving superior quality, efficiency, and responsiveness to the customer.