Sales and Marketing, Skills Competency Award (SCA)
|BUS 101||Introduction To Business||3|
|COMP 103||Internet Communications||1|
|COMP 171||Business English||3|
|MKT 101||Introduction to Marketing||3|
|MKT 203||Marketing Communications||3|
|MKT 205||Consumer Selling Strategies||3|
|Work Experience In Business Administration|
Students must complete the above courses with a grade of “C” or higher or credit in all courses.
- Demonstrate the ability to sell products.
- Demonstrate appropriate customer service techniques.
- Develop an advertising plan for a product.
- Calculate the break-even point of a product, given fixed costs, variable costs and a selling price.
- Analyze a variety of advertising media and identify the appropriate media selection based upon cost per thousand.
- Write an effective advertisement using AIDA.
- Communicate clearly and effectively using the telephone.