Marketing, Associate in Arts (AA)
Associate Degree Graduation Requirements
Complete all of the following:
- All Department Requirements listed below with a “C” or better or “P” in each course (at least 20% of the department requirements must be completed through SBCC).
- A minimum of 18 units of SBCC General Education Requirements (Areas A-D) and Institutional Requirements (Area E) and Information Competency Requirement (Area F)
- A total of 60 degree-applicable units (SBCC courses numbered 100 and higher).
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all units attempted at SBCC.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all college units attempted.
- A total of 15 units through SBCC.
|MKT 101||Introduction to Marketing||3|
|MKT/MAT 164||Online and Mobile Marketing||3|
|MKT 203||Marketing Communications||3|
|MKT 205||Consumer Selling Strategies||3|
|MKT 215||Segmentation and Target Marketing||3|
|MKT/CIS 220||Introduction To Electronic Commerce||3|
|Select 6 units from the following:||6-8|
|Introduction to Computer Applications|
|Production II: Commercial Applications|
|Intermediate Graphic Design|
|Introduction to International Business|
|Digital Imaging I|
|Web Design I|
|Principles Of Customer Service|
- Recognition and appreciation of diversity which exists in the discipline of Marketing.
- Understanding that market segmentation is present in local, regional, national, and global customer market recognition.
- Identifying that the fundamental basis of marketing is to create and implementation form, time, place, and ownership utility.
- Demonstration that risk and reward are present in all marketing product, price, distribution and promotion activities.
- Identifying that the marketing concept is present in all successful non-profit and profit making marketing activities in organizations.
Make an appointment with your SBCC academic counselor through Starfish to create a Student Education Plan that reflects a recommended course sequence for this program that is tailored to your individual needs.