International Business, Associate in Arts (AA)
Associate Degree Graduation Requirements
Complete all of the following:
- All Department Requirements listed below with a “C” or better or “P” in each course (at least 20% of the department requirements must be completed through SBCC).
- One of the following three General Education options:
- A total of 60 degree-applicable units (SBCC courses numbered 100 and higher).
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all units attempted at SBCC.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all college units attempted.
- A total of 15 units through SBCC.
|IBUS 102||Introduction to International Business||3|
|IBUS 109||Basics of Importing and Exporting||3|
|IBUS 201||International Human Resource Management||3|
|IBUS 211||Legal Environment of International Business||3|
|MKT/MAT 164||Online and Mobile Marketing||3|
|or MKT 212||Supply Chain Logistics|
|or FIN 211||Skills in Trade Finance|
|or COMM 151||Intercultural Communication|
|MKT 209||International Marketing||3|
|MKT/CIS 220||Introduction To Electronic Commerce||3|
- Explain general management functions, roles and responsibilities required to effectively manage today?s contemporary organizations.
- Recognize the ethical issues facing managers and apply decision-making techniques and ethical reasoning to resolve 21st century ethical dilemmas.
- Work effectively in teams and appreciate the meaning of mutual responsibility.
- Access and interpret information, respond and adapt to a dynamic business environment, make complex decisions, solve problems, and evaluate outcomes.
Make an appointment with your SBCC academic counselor through Starfish to create a Student Education Plan that reflects a recommended course sequence for this program that is tailored to your individual needs.