Entrepreneurship, Skills Competency Award (SCA)
|ENT 201||Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Innovation||2|
|ENT 202||Entrepreneurship: Idea to Business Model||3|
|ENT 203||Marketing Plan Development||3|
|ENT 204||New Venture Management||3|
|ENT 205||Financial Management for Startups||3|
|ENT 206||Enterprise Launch||3|
|ENT 207||Entrepreneurship Law||3|
|ENT 208||Business Plan Development||3|
Students must complete the above courses with the grade of “C” or higher or pass in all courses. Candidates for a Skills Competency Award are required to complete at least 60% of the department requirements through SBCC.
- Utilize the basic steps necessary to investigate and evaluate new business opportunities.
- Apply the basic steps in the strategic planning process necessary for the development of a new business venture.
- Strategically assess the internal and external business environment.
- Control the financial operations and accounting processes within a small business.
- Oversee and manage the operations of a small business venture.
- Manage and lead diverse employees in a dynamic and rapidly changing business environment.