Business Administration, Associate in Arts (AA): Management Emphasis
Associate Degree Graduation Requirements
Complete all of the following:
- All Department Requirements listed below with a “C” or better or “P” in each course (at least 20% of the department requirements must be completed through SBCC).
- A minimum of 18 units of SBCC General Education Requirements (Areas A-D) and Institutional Requirements (Area E) and Information Competency Requirement (Area F)
- A total of 60 degree-applicable units (SBCC courses numbered 100 and higher).
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all units attempted at SBCC.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better in all college units attempted.
- A total of 15 units through SBCC.
|ACCT 230||Financial Accounting 1||5|
|BLAW 110||Legal Environment Of Business||4|
|BUS 101||Introduction To Business||3|
|BUS 103||Business Mathematics||3|
|CIS 101||Introduction to Computers and Information Systems||4|
|MGMT 101||Introduction To Management||3|
|MGMT 102||Leadership In Organizations||3|
|Work Experience In Business Administration|
ACCT 210 will also satisfy this requirement.
- Explain general management functions, roles and responsibilities required to effectively manage today’s contemporary organizations.
- Recognize the ethical issues facing managers and apply decision-making techniques and ethical reasoning to resolve 21st century ethical dilemmas.
- Work effectively in teams and acknowledge the benefits of collaboration and mutual responsibility.
- Access and interpret information, respond and adapt to a dynamic business environment, make complex decisions, solve problems, and evaluate outcomes.
Make an appointment with your SBCC academic counselor through Starfish to create a Student Education Plan that reflects a recommended course sequence for this program that is tailored to your individual needs.