Business Administration, Associate in Arts (AA): Management Emphasis
|ACCT 230||Financial Accounting 1||5|
|BLAW 110||Legal Environment Of Business||4|
|BUS 101||Introduction To Business||3|
|BUS 103||Business Mathematics||3|
|CIS 101||Introduction To Computers And Information Systems||4|
|MGMT 101||Introduction To Management||3|
|MGMT 102||Leadership In Organizations||3|
|Work Experience In Business Administration|
ACCT 210 will also satisfy this requirement.
Note: Each required course must be completed with a minimum grade of “C”.
The Associate Degree will be awarded upon completion of both department and college requirements. These include:
- Complete all department requirements with a “C” or better or “P” in each course. Candidates for an Associate Degree are required to complete at least 20% of the department requirements through SBCC.
- Complete a general education option (Option 1: SBCC General Education and Institutional and Information Competency; Option 2: IGETC; Option 3: CSU GE Breadth). General Education options allowed for each Associate Degree program vary. Refer to http://www.sbcc.edu/apply/degrees_certificates.php for a list of General Education options for each SBCC Associate Degree program;
- Other graduation requirements as outlined on the Graduation Requirements page.
- Explain general management functions, roles and responsibilities required to effectively manage today’s contemporary organizations.
- Recognize the ethical issues facing managers and apply decision-making techniques and ethical reasoning to resolve 21st century ethical dilemmas.
- Work effectively in teams and acknowledge the benefits of collaboration and mutual responsibility.
- Access and interpret information, respond and adapt to a dynamic business environment, make complex decisions, solve problems, and evaluate outcomes.